
For my Chapter 0 project, I chose to make a astrid. I chose this design because it was simple to make. I used a straightedge to help set it up because I was using white paper and not graph paper. Once I had got everything all set up I marked ten spaces up, ten spaces down and sideways too. Then I would connect the points I marked on each space, for instance when I was up at ten I would connect that to one then I would have nine and connect that to two and so on. It took awhile and I was intent on being neat so it would not mess up the picture that was developing. I finished and I saw that I had created some sort star with four points instead of five. That is how I did my Chapter 0 project.
1 comment:
Picture??? 0/10 points
Post a Comment